Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Invisible

It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you one of my beautiful diamonds - Lulekwa Sbukwana.  She is 31 years old and I met her at a Biodanza class.  During our I-nspire Self Leadership Coaching process, her gift of expressing herself creatively through writing began tickling gently at the edge of her consciousness, it then proceeded to awaken rapidly and then knocked loudly on the door and said "Let me in now - I am ready for you to bring me into the world!".  So, when she sent through this piece called "Invisible,"  I felt inspired to share her message with you, my community. 


As I was penning this letter, I heard in my head a voice that said, “Hey I’m here - I am not Invisible.” Wow!! that voice shattered me today.

I was having lunch with my colleagues playing the invisibility game, saying the right things and laughing at who knows what, when the voice said “Hey I’m here, I’m not invisible, why are you trying to make yourself invisible?”

I turned around in shock wondering if anybody else had heard it. That voice woke me up and shook me and shook me again. My answer was “I don’t want to be invisible.” Never again will I sit there with my thoughts, ideas and greatness, wearing the cloak of invisibility, hoping that I will disappear or die a quiet death. Yes I lift my veil up and I say Molo, “I see me - I see you”.

And this is just me saying to you “Hey, I’m here, I’m alive … do you see me?"

Hey I’m here I’m not invisible, is that voice that wants to talk for herself, no longer content in others speaking for her. Hey I’m here, I’m not invisible is that voice that refuses to sit in a quiet corner somewhere trying to muffle the sound of her breathing.

She says "I’m here, I’m now, and I want you to see I’m talented, I want you to see my art, I want you to see my great heart, I want you to see I stand for something."

Hey, I’m here, I’m not invisible, she is the voice that knows, she has poise, she is commanding and carries strength, she is the voice that won’t let anything stand in her way, she is the voice of knowing. She is her own unique voice and she is her commanding self, with stature and confidence, saying “all of you listen up!” She is assertive, her walk unmistakable, she will not walk in a room without you stopping dead in your tracks to admire her presence, she is unshakeable in the ground that stands within her. She is full of grace and self respect, you can't help but be in awe. She is self assured, she is tall, wide and deep, she is. She is the brethren that are dark velvety with blue hues - that when they mention a blue black colour, she is that, she is that smoothness and mystery combined. She is that force that spills out in multitudes, into the ground, right into the heart and soul of man.She is my ideas, she says "speak, your ideas are not stupid, they are good. Speak my child - this peace will not be held by your silence or through silence". She says "show them what you are capable of. Come on, do it … you have nothing to fear in being Great, you have nothing to fear in being who you are, come out and share your writing talent, share your thoughts, share your laughter, share your fear - you are here in the world."  No longer will you allow yourself to be shut up and put in a corner. Your needs will be heard and you shall make your heart visible. You shall make yourself visible, no longer will you wait.  Show it now!


I hope that this piece has touched you in the same way that it touched me and inspires you to put finger to keys or pen to paper or to speak up and express yourself when an event or incident arises where you previously may have remained silent!


Jacque A

No comments:

Post a Comment