Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Express Yourself

Well...eventually the website that I have been talking about, dreaming about, planning for, threatening to create and been working on, in some way shape or form, for what feels like a million moons is ready to be birthed. Not only am I so excited to have created a home for my bubbles of creativity and joy that will be coming into form soon, but more importantly for me it feels like I have been constructing a home.

For me this is a place to reconnect again with those of you I have connected with in years gone by, an opportunity to invite those evolving with me right now to contribute and express your newly emerging selves and finally a space to warmly welcome and encourage anyone who might very well never have even met me before.


To check out my website you can go to:  http://www.i-nspire.co.za/If you are interested in Self Leadership, Self Expression or NLP and feel the urge to visit and experience this space, return here whenever you feel called to:


• ask a question
• seek inspiration or wisdom
• share a story, insight or inspiration with others
• keep our inspiring community up to date on your progress
• share what the excellence inside of you looks like, sounds like and feels like
• tell us what is working for you and what is not


This truly feels like a new beginning and as I reflect on my innumerable learnings over the last two years and I count my many blessings as I start running out of fingers I feel a poem coming on.


Blank canvas, empty space, wide open, possibility
Then hesitation, doubt, frightened, anxiety
Not good enough - I hear my inner judge criticizing me,
And I whisper to him - stop hindering just let me be
And I listen for the wisdom and the truth comes quietly


Only inspired action will truly set you free!


The past few years have certainly taught me significant lessons in letting go, finding faith, slowing down, trusting myself and cultivating the patience to wait for diving timing to arrive. My deepest sense now however, is that the time has come for us to celebrate inspired action. The time to connect with ourselves is now! The time to dance with inspiration is now! The time to live an inspired life is now!! The time to claim our joy is now! 

To read my September Inspiration - In love with Language you can go to:
http://www.i-nspire.co.za/newsletter/september/index.html



Don’t wait one moment longer. The time to act from inspiration is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment